Mortgage Loan Coordinator
The Mortgage Loan Coordinator orders and gathers required documentation for the loan process to include, but not limited to, credit reports, title commitments, flood certifications and more. This role assists Loan Processors with following up on ordered documents and the document file management. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Orders credit reports, appraisals, title commitments, IRS and W-2 transcripts, flood certifications, insurance, payoffs, verifications of rent, mortgage, and income, and surveys from the appropriate party.
- Conducts verbal verifications of employment and changes mortgagee clauses on insurance for funding.
- Assists Loan Processors with follow-up calls on items ordered and that are still outstanding.
- Assists Loan Processors with Document File Management responsibilities.
- Strong multi-tasking skills while remaining detail oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Able to handle stressful situations and deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast paced production environment.
- Able to operate basic office equipment to include personal computers and MS Word and Excel.
- Able to type at least 40 wpm accurately.
- Able to sit for long periods of time gathering, updating, deciding, and preparing various reports and other duties.
- Able to lift 10- 20 lbs. of files or other loan documents.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum of six (6) months of mortgage loan processing, clerical, administrative support, or related mortgage industry experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Real Estate
Posted: 2021-11-02 21:29:23
Location: 2525 Rogers Ave. Arkansas 72901, US
Please Contact: Erica Arzu